Hi everyone! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Violetta from Organized Chaos, who runs an amazing blog about her perspective of life, go on and give her blog a shot!
It is my first blogger award, thank you very much Violetta! ♥
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees.
- Notify them
Let’s do this then!!
How did you decide on your blog name?
I don’t remember actually, I’ve had the name on my mind for years until I did decide to start the blog. I think it was inspired by another blogger…
Who is your biggest blog fan?
Don’t think I have one haha. Anyone out there?
What is your best piece of advice to anyone considering blogging?
Just be yourself, I know that’s a cliché but it is something very important. Just do what you like and what you think it’s better for your blog. At first you gonna be a little disappointed because you don’t have so many followers but that is not what really matters. Post what you like, write what is going on your mind. Don’t care at all about what people can think!
What is your favorite blog to read (besides your own)?
Definitely Barefoot Blonde by Amber. I’m in love with her little family ♥
If you could meet three historical people from any point in time, who would they be?
- Coco Chanel. She’s my biggest inspiration, not just in fashion but her entire life. Her lifelong determination, ambition, and energy is something really really inspirational, both professionally and in life.
- Eva Perón. She was the second wife of President Juan Perón, used her position as the first lady of to fight for women’s suffrage and improving the lives of the poor. Her bravery is something that inspires me everyday, gives me the strength to fight for women’s rights.
- Frida Kahlo. Was a Mexican self-portrait artist who was married to Diego Rivera and is still admired as a feminist icon. She suffered lifelong health problems, many of which were caused by a traffic accident she survived as a teenager. Recovering from her injuries isolated her from other people, and this isolation influenced her works, many of which are self-portraits.
How do you manage your blogging time?
Right now I got free time because Uni haven’t started yet, but when it starts I think I’ll try to have schedules and that.
Where do you get inspiration for your posts?
Mostly from what I see and like, a lot of street style, very much things I want to see but don’t find on the internet..
What is your favorite movie?
Wow, this one is hard to think… I’ve got many favorites movies but I think “The Notebook” is my favorite ever.
What is your goal for your blog in 2016?
Write more, definitely. I wanna express myself more and give people the chance to know me more.
Do you blog for pleasure or profit?
Pleasure, absolutely. Maybe in the future I’ll try to add blogging for profit but for now, definitely, pleasure.
(I’ll add the nominees and the question later!)